Sterling "Guernica" Horse Buckle - Italian Leather
Lost Wax Cast Sterling "Guernica" Horse Buckle - Italian Leather
Our secure payment with SSL encryption: Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Paypal/Amazon Pay/Google Pay/Apple Pay
Delivery: Shipping is free via USPS Priority or First Class within the US. Express, Fedex and International cost extra.
Return policy: You can return your purchase for any reason. Call us at 770-424-0403. Your purchase is fully warranteed with free repair/replacement for up to one year.
- Lost Wax Cast Sterling "Guernica" Horse Buckle - Italian Leather
- Picasso's painting Guernica, is the basis of the human tragedy and animal tragedy of war. Picasso's Guernica is my inspiration of this rendition of a horse head. You can see the power and sadness of war through the eyes of my horse. It is one of my favorite pieces in the body of work of Elaine Coyne.
- I hope you see my inspiration reflected in my horse head done in Solid Lost Wax Cast Sterling, lost wax cast pieces comes out as well as on sculpture because the same process is used as was used by the ancient Egyptians in 3000 BC.
- Limited edition of 1000 with numbered certificate of authentication.
- Shown on 1 1/4" wide Black Italian "Croc" Leather.
- Sized to fit the Waist.
- Buckle Measures: 3 1/4" x 2"