"Cameroon Collection" necklace: this is the first replica collection done for the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, GA and the first museum commission for Elaine Coyne Galleries"
Our secure payment with SSL encryption: Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Paypal/Amazon Pay/Google Pay/Apple Pay
Delivery: Shipping is free via USPS Priority or First Class within the US. Express, Fedex and International cost extra.
Return policy: You can return your purchase for any reason. Call us at 770-424-0403. Your purchase is fully warranteed with free repair/replacement for up to one year.
- "Cameroon Collection" this is the first replica collection done for the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, GA and the first museum commission for Elaine Coyne Galleries"
- Commissioned in 1984 for the High Museum, Richmond Collection, African grouping
- This commission was done by Elaine Coyne and the piece is signed
- Solid Brass Lost Wax Cast with verdigris patina applied
- Length: 18"
- Genuine leather string tie
- Brass Pieces Measure: 1/2 inch by 1 1/4 inch up to 4 inches by 1 inch (center piece.