Art Nouveau Calla Lily Cuff - Bracciated Jasper
Verdigris Patina Brass Art Nouveau Calla Lily Cuff - Bracciated Jasper
Our secure payment with SSL encryption: Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Paypal/Amazon Pay/Google Pay/Apple Pay
Delivery: Shipping is free via USPS Priority or First Class within the US. Express, Fedex and International cost extra.
Return policy: You can return your purchase for any reason. Call us at 770-424-0403. Your purchase is fully warranteed with free repair/replacement for up to one year.
- Verdigris Patina Brass Art Nouveau Calla Lily Cuff - Bracciated Jasper
- A Solid Brass Art Nouveau Calla Lily Cuff in our signature Verdigris Patina.
- Genuine 22mm x 30mm Bracciated Jasper center-stone and 6mm Bracciated Jasper side stones shown, Burnt Red Tigers Eye also available.
- Size: 1 3/8" Wide Tapered Cuff Style Bracelet (tapers to 1" wide).
- Length: 6 1/2" to 7 1/2" fits 95% of our customer base, available in custom lengths, please call for information.
- Art Nouveau is an art movement from 1890 to 1910. It's essence is flowing lines, celebration of womanhood and assymetrical design. We have taken a bit of liberty with this design by balancing the art nouveau motifs as balanced from right and left. The actually design of each callalily is most definitely flow blown art nouveau with that assymetrical styling.
No customer reviews for the moment.